The Vertx coldblack® polo allows users to stay cool while wearing dark colors in the sunlight. Exclusive coldblack® Technology combined with moisture-wicking fabric, reflects 80% of the sun’s UV rays and lessens heat absorption — resulting in a light, breathable shirt ideal for warm weather. Streamlined design, convenient sleeve pockets for pens and pencils, and a no-roll collar give this shirt a professional look with all the tactical functionality to get the job done.
• Relaxed fit with side gussets and raglan sleeves construction for added comfort and mobility
• No-roll collar for a consistent professional appearance
• 3-button front placket with a loop for mic or glasses
• Two 7/8”W x 5”L pencil pocket on the left sleeve keeps writing instruments handy
• Superior moisture transport wicks sweat away so you can stay cool and comfortable
• Permanent coldblack® Technology treatment keeps wearer cool even in dark-colored fabrics
• Reflects 80% of the sun’s UV rays
• Minimum UPF 30+
• Anti-microbial treatment for long-lasting odor control (EPA registration # 91742-6)
• Pique knit polyester fabric
• coldblack® Technology is a breathable UVA and UVB-protection textile finish designed to protect from harmful UV rays as well to reduce heat absorption in dark fabric by reflecting visible and invisible sunlight. By reducing the absorption of thermal radiation (heat), it keeps wearer noticeably COOLER and COMFORTABLE.
o Reflects 80% of heat rays keeping you noticeably COOLER
o Minimum UPF 30+
o Never washes off
o Protects fabric from fading